JOB DESCRIPTION | LAB TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Lab Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will
have a strong scientific background, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
The Lab Technician will work with our team of engineers/technicians to maintain a fleet of Automated
Enforcement Systems (AES). Tasks will include working with electrical circuits (AC and DC) and various computer
programs, building, and repairing various parts of the AES equipment. Additionally, the Lab Technician will be
mounting components, making wire harnesses, and aiding in lab organization and inventory checks. This position
will report to the Lead Production Systems Engineer.
- Associates in Automation, Electronics, Automotive or similar field of study.
- Up to 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Communicates ideas efficiently and concisely.
- Proficient at reading schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of basic electronic circuits and use of multi-meters.
- Familiarity with electronics lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc.
- Familiarity with hand tools and general safety practices in lab environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and document faulty components.
- Knowledge of digital imagery.
- Comfortable working with and handling electronic components.
- Soldering knowledge and capabilities.